- RSS Channel Showcase 6075806
- RSS Channel Showcase 9440786
- RSS Channel Showcase 4333964
- RSS Channel Showcase 6571506
- 02/02/17--09:11: How to Be Faithful and Focused in the Face of the World’s Pain
- 07/28/17--06:55: How to Respond in Times of Crisis
- 09/07/17--05:00: Should I Feel God’s Presence in My Life?
One of my first memories of my freshman year of college is the activities fair that was held in the student center. I attended a large, state university with tens of thousands of students, and hundreds of organizations had booths set up at the fair, inviting students to come and join their ranks. Despite having … Continue reading "How to Be Faithful and Focused in the Face of the World’s Pain"
I sat in my favorite corner of our couch, knees pulled up to my chest. A few close friends were scattered around the room, eyes soft, questions gentle. We had been at an event together earlier that evening where words were spoken that caused a part of my heart to fracture. When I left the … Continue reading "How to Respond in Times of Crisis"
If you grew up evangelical, it’s likely you experienced the phenomenon known as the “camp high.” This experience would occur when your youth group or church made its way to a retreat center, or perhaps your parents sent you off to a summer camp. A few days into the week, when you were tired, hadn’t … Continue reading "Should I Feel God’s Presence in My Life? "